He's our German Shepard/Australian Cattle Dog plus lots of other things I'm not sure of.
Sometimes I think It's kind of a one sided relationship...not so much on Wesson's side LOL
Braiden smothers his love on Wesson, and I'm not so sure he appreciates it all of the time. But he never snaps at Braiden; just rolls with it.
He's such a good dog, and we couldn't have asked for a better friend for Braiden.
One of Braiden's first words was doggie, and I think he's enjoyed having wesson around. It's made him very much an animal person, and I love how comfortable and interested he is in new animals.
It's said that a Dog is a "mans best friend" In Braiden's case it is for sure true!
Wesson in a sweet little boys best friend.
It's said that a Dog is a "mans best friend" In Braiden's case it is for sure true!
Wesson in a sweet little boys best friend.

5 comments:
That is so cute. I hope that our future kids will love Rockie and Lola.
I was reading through your posts... I am a little behind lately and I love love love your hat!!!!
where did you get it? i want one.
I think I got it a Shopko:) It's my friend. LOL it helps me on my windy days in Rawlins. (which could be everyday if you want to get technical about this place! Lol)
I love it when Braiden stands on the front porch calling "Sesson! Sesson!"
Post a Comment