Earlier this week I found out that He was working on Saturday. Today.
As a mother I feel like I work 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so I wouldn't say that my Saturdays are my day off or anything. But I don't mind Saturdays and Sundays because I feel like things aren't as dramatic, crazy, or near as tiring when Aaron is home helping me.
So my day of help, has become a day once again of just Mommy, Braiden, and little Emma. (Although I wouldn't want to reverse the rolls and go to work. I feel bad for Aaron losing his Saturday but he's a good sport, and I'm the complainer LOL)
As you can tell I'm a little depressed. I love being a stay-at-home Mom don't get me wrong, but life is just better when Daddy is home with us too! :)
I guess I should just be happy and dwell on the fact that He doesn't have to work tomorrow and I don't have to fly solo at church tomorrow.
Yes, I'll dwell on that.
On the brighter side, I DO get to stay home with My cute little Braiden that makes me Laugh out loud countless times a day, and a little girl that brings the words "You are so stinkin' cute!" out the entire day as well.
So here's to you Aaron who is out in the Cold Wyoming wind. WE LOVE YOU! Thanks for being such a hard working Husband and Daddy! :0)




4 comments:
Awe, that's so cute. I didn't know that he was working so far away from home until reading your blog. That must be way hard- but really sweet of him to do. I can't wait until someday when I can see your Emma, and say myself how stinking cute she is :)
She IS so stinkin' cute and Braiden is so stinkin' funny! :)
I'm sorry that Aaron is home with you today, that's a bummer. At least you have two little cuties to keep you company! I had to come home early from work today because I'm sick and Raulon is at work too. Luckily our good Mommy and Daddy came to visit and take care of me :)
I can't wait to see you guys! Seeing pictures on facebook and your blog and reading stories makes me miss you guys so much! I can't wait to get to see you guys again soon too!
I totally understand. Eric has been working saturdays a lot too. It is hard when you have two little ones. I totally get it. Too bad we don't live close so that we could be buddies when our hubbies have to work so much. Any hope of moving to UT anytime soon?
Don't feel bad for getting depressed. It is nice to be able to stay home with your kids but after 5 days in a row it is nice for the weekend to come and to have some help with the kids. I wish it was the weekend all week long. :) I'm glad that Aaron gets to start working in Rawlins again. That will be nice.
Post a Comment