It reached 50 degrees here in Rawlins today.
We were so excited to see the sun, that I decided it was a good day to get a little fresh air!
So we went on a walk.
Okay, so it was only to the mailbox which is about 3 houses down, and then about half a block farther but it was a good start for the middle of March.
We bundled up.
And headed out into the sun and the wind.
(The wind was surprisingly mild and not so bitter cold as it is in the winter)
We were so excited to see the sun, that I decided it was a good day to get a little fresh air!
So we went on a walk.
Okay, so it was only to the mailbox which is about 3 houses down, and then about half a block farther but it was a good start for the middle of March.
And headed out into the sun and the wind.
(The wind was surprisingly mild and not so bitter cold as it is in the winter)
I hope that today is just a little sign of the good weather to come. We love being out doors and hope we can do a lot of it this spring and summer! :)

3 comments:
awww...what a cute like photoshoot outside...I hope the warm weather comes soon and i am planning on enjoying every second of it when it does come!
I'm so glad it is getting warm again. I walked to pick Ethan up for preschool on Monday. It was so nice. Emma looks adorable. I love her hat!
Yay for good weather! I'm glad that you got to go for a walk! Looks like you had lots of fun! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment