Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Me stylin' stud


Who says you can't have fun dressing your little boy. Luckily I've got it even easier because my little guy not only likes to dress up he has his own fashion sense as well :) He is so much fun, and makes us smile everyday!

He loves to wear his ties. He brought me this one, and I was surprised
that it didn't look half bad:)

Not long after this picture was taken Braiden had me put the tie on Wesson's collar. He must have thought that the dog's style needed a little help.:) ( I'm bummed I didn't get a picture)


Spring fever hit our house a little early this year.


He looks like a mini golfer:) Braiden ready for church (minus the hat) Love it!

The best look ever! It's always nice to have a little helper!

6 comments:

DJ said...

he is a totaly stud! runs in the family blood!

Chris Gamble said...

He is so cute. I really have to make an effort to get my kids to look good. Usually they just look scruffy.

Chris Gamble said...

Oh... and I love your new banner. So cute!

Chris Gamble said...

Oh... and this is nanette.

The Adams Family said...

So Stylin and cute:) Even though girls are so fun to dress up and do their hair I think boys would be just as fun with all the cute things they have for them like sweater vests and ties:)

I think he looks like Logan in the 2nd pic.

Melanie said...

What a cutie! He wouldn't even look at the camera for me today!