Sadly I can't remember the last time I got a hair cut (More than just a little trim).
Aaron was able to come home early yesterday and watch the kids, while I went and got pampered a little.
Aren't haircuts so awesome?!
It always feels so good to have someone else take care of you for an hour or so. I don't know why it took me so long to get a hair cut. It won't happen again! :)
Aaron was able to come home early yesterday and watch the kids, while I went and got pampered a little.
Aren't haircuts so awesome?!
It always feels so good to have someone else take care of you for an hour or so. I don't know why it took me so long to get a hair cut. It won't happen again! :)

2 comments:
Cute hair!!! I can't believe you cut it! You hardly ever cut it! Where did you get it done? I love it! I just wish mine would grow back as fast as yours is going to!!
I love you're hair. It's way cute and I'm glad you got a little break from the kids to refresh.
Post a Comment