Monday, April 4, 2011

4 month check up




Emma had her four month Check up this last Thursday. The doctor had to reschedule that's why it was two weeks after the fact. When Emma was born she weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 21 inches long. At her appointment she weighed 11 pounds 9 ounces and was 24 inches long. I guess she is bound to be a petite little girl. The doctor said that she could afford to gain some weight...this is exactly what he says about Braiden every time he goes too. One of Emma's favorite past times is to eat. She eats and Eats and EATS, so I have no idea how that is possible.

She is such a good little girl and only gets ornery when she is ready for bed. She is sleeping 11 hours at night and it is so nice! She loves to stand; her legs are so strong! She also sits up so well, with only a little support. She's usually all smiles and such a joy. I can't believe she is four months+ already but each stage with her is so much fun!

This is an unusual picture to get of her because she hates tummy time,
and usually doesn't want to lay on her back either. She wants to be sitting up and looking at the world!

4 comments:

DJ said...

those four months have gone by really fast! I still cant believe it. at least she is healthy!

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

She is so cute!

Melanie said...

My what big gorgeous eyes she has in those pictures!

Nanette said...

I'm so glad I got to see her again last week. She is such a sweet little girl. I love having her as my niece.