Who ever said Church Ball was a friendly game of Basketball?
Today Aaron had two church ball games.... I didn't take any pictures like I'd planned when I put my camera in my purse this morning. I didn't find the time.
...So to keep the summary of the game short...
The Refs sucked.
Elbows were thrown.
Yelling occurred.
I almost got thrown out of the church for disagreeing,
and constantly being reminded by the abnoxious lady on the other side of the stage "It's church ball" (I was trying to remind her to tell her husband the same thing(She didn't like that much).
We got the ref to admit he wasn't a very good one...
My husband Rocked!
But we lost...
And I learned like I had many times before...
Church ball is no spiritual and friendly game of Basketball.
All in all you Gotta Love it! :)
Today Aaron had two church ball games.... I didn't take any pictures like I'd planned when I put my camera in my purse this morning. I didn't find the time.
...So to keep the summary of the game short...
The Refs sucked.
Elbows were thrown.
Yelling occurred.
I almost got thrown out of the church for disagreeing,
and constantly being reminded by the abnoxious lady on the other side of the stage "It's church ball" (I was trying to remind her to tell her husband the same thing(She didn't like that much).
We got the ref to admit he wasn't a very good one...
My husband Rocked!
But we lost...
And I learned like I had many times before...
Church ball is no spiritual and friendly game of Basketball.
All in all you Gotta Love it! :)

4 comments:
Been there, done that. Sorry, you probably inherited the competiveness from me. Remember I used to bring candy with me to the boy's games because my blood sugar would drop so much? Caleb played in region tonight and almost had a technical so it's probably a good thing I wasn't there.
Better luck next week!
You two are mild. If you're not swearing at a church ball game, then it is heated enough.
I'm glad you put the lady and the ref in their place. Like they say, "Church ball is the only brawl that starts with a prayer". LOL.
Haha that is awesome! You fight those refs :) you and your fam are adorable, I love looking at all your pictures
Post a Comment