We had another day in Rocksprings yesterday.
Aaron had a basketball game.
Braiden was being a little "DIVA" LOL yesterday and didn't want me to take his picture. But I took this one when he was concentrating on his apple... So CUTE! His little converse are his latest favorite pair of shoes, and they match his little personality so well! Love them!!!
Braiden was being a little "DIVA" LOL yesterday and didn't want me to take his picture. But I took this one when he was concentrating on his apple... So CUTE! His little converse are his latest favorite pair of shoes, and they match his little personality so well! Love them!!!
Our little miss Emma tried Pea's for the first time tonight. It's so sad but I was disappointed I didn't get much of a face from her. She loved them! Pretty much ate the whole thing with out even blinking.
She was sad because Daddy wasn't feeding her fast enough. She sure loves to eat, but No one would know, she's still so little!
I've been making little Tutu's. I'm hoping to be able to sell them on Etsy or Ebay or something. This one is actually for my Brother and Sister in laws's puppy Lola LOL, but they are so cute and so easy to make! :)
We had a great weekend, but they are never long enough!
We had a great weekend, but they are never long enough!

2 comments:
You are too sweet! thank you so much for making a tutu for lola! we had so much fun dressing her up tonight in build a bear clothes haley and i had when we were little...lol...you kids are adorable...I used to wear converse every single day growing up!
I wish I had a little girl so you could make me a tutu. They are so cute. I can't believe Emma is old enough to eat food. She was so tiny when i last saw her. Braiden has such a cute personality. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment