She gets so excited when he comes home from work, and gets a huge smile on her face.
This day was so cute. She was playing with his facial hair, and his face and just gazing at him.
It was adorable! Unfortunately this was the best picture I could get off them together.
The second I stood up to go get my camera, she stopped doing it.
SAD.
I love her cute little personality!
She is getting so big; but yet she is still so little.
She's just barely starting to fit into her 3/6 month clothes, and has just recently grown out of her size zero shoes. She is so strong for being so little and can
hold her body up so well.
She's yet to roll over, but I am perfectly happy with her taking her time
with that. :0)
She is always smiling (except when I wanted to take pictures of her this morning...)
and is so giggly; especially right before bed time. She loves bed time, and some how knows when she gets to go to sleep.
She is such a joy, and we are so happy to have our little girl in our family!
Today Emma tried fruit for the first time.
She has loved eating vegetables...well eating in general ;0)
She could care less what you feed her really (she loves to eat) but she gobbled
the Bananas down.
I usually feed her with her sitting in her bumbo chair.
After wards Braiden will hop into the chair(which he pretty much gets stuck in...)
and asks for bites. It is so cute. (He's got a little bit of jealousy going on.) Luckily he had a plate of food right next to me today and I kept handing him chips. It kept him happy, and it was so cute!
He is such a cute big brother to his little sister
and I love my family! :)
She has loved eating vegetables...well eating in general ;0)
She could care less what you feed her really (she loves to eat) but she gobbled
the Bananas down.
I usually feed her with her sitting in her bumbo chair.
After wards Braiden will hop into the chair(which he pretty much gets stuck in...)
and asks for bites. It is so cute. (He's got a little bit of jealousy going on.) Luckily he had a plate of food right next to me today and I kept handing him chips. It kept him happy, and it was so cute!
He is such a cute big brother to his little sister
and I love my family! :)

3 comments:
So cute! Someone at church was asking about you yesterday and thought your baby must be 2 months old now! When I said 5 she couldn't believe it. Time has flown by. Emma is getting into that really fun age when she can't get into stuff, but she doesn't have the demands of a newborn. Love it!
thats so cool she gets a new wardrobe every 3 months! jealous!!
your family is super cute!
Cute, sweet little girl! I can't wait to see her again... and you of course.
Post a Comment