Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Party #1

Braiden had a series of parties this year for his birthday. The first party was with my family on Saturday night. How can a little two year old complain though, the more parties the better:)

Saturday morning I started decorating Braidens cake, while Braiden watched.
He is extremely in to trains right now so of course we went with a "choo choo" cake.

I'd only put these three mini cakes on the sheet when Braiden said "choo choo". I should have just left it as that because it was good enough for him LOL :)


We ran out of food coloring, so I had to finish it with the gel decorator pens, but this is the finished train.

Aaron playing pin the nose on Elmo at Braiden's party...

Braiden waiting patiently to open his presents.



Ethan and Logan singing after the party.

Chelsea, Dane, and Lola

Thanks everyone for coming! Braiden had a great time! I think he's already counting down the days until his next one. :)

3 comments:

DJ said...

His birthday party was so much fun! I even missed pin the nose on elmo! Hope his truck that we got him isnt driving you nuts!

Chris Gamble said...

Thanks for the party, I had a great time. Too bad Naomi missed out.

Nanette said...

You do such a great job on making cakes. We had a lot of fun at his party. Thanks for inviting us.