Braiden's new little buddy (besides his baby's hippo and Pluto) is his little Emma.
Yesterday I had Emma laying on some pillows on my bed and Braiden climbed up next to Emma and laid beside her. "Hi, Emma." He said
And that was that. She was his buddy the rest of the day. He laid next to her and watched a whole episode of 'Olivia'. That's a pretty big thing because He doesn't hold still for long periods of time very often.
Most of the time I don't let him play in it, because he has a hard time sharing it with Emma (The person who is really supposed to be using it.) But she was asleep yesterday when he found it "hidden" in my closet. He was determined to jump with his buddies. It was a tight squeeze but he did it.
He is so silly, he makes me laugh out loud everyday.
I've heard people say, that laughing is the best medicine and he is mine:)
He always makes me feel better.
What's your fix-all? Laughing? Chocolate?

4 comments:
Reading is my medicine - if I can sit and read quietly (quiet sometimes happens around here)I'm instantly lifted up.
That is so cute that they were buddies. With haley being 6 years younger than me...we never really were buddies growing up...we are finally able to get along now...lol
Definitely my kids who make me laugh so much. That's awesome that they are becoming buddies!
Post a Comment