My camera has been at my parents house for the last week.
I've been a little blog deprived without it, and I'll now be playing catch up for the next few days.
April Fools day seems to be a popular birthday day in our family. My Grandma, Mom, Sister in law, and a couple of cousins Celebrate Their birthday together.
We started out our day celebrating at Sizzler for lunch! Mmmm so Yummy!
That evening Chelsea threw a Mocktail party at her and Dane's house for her 21st Birthday. We had such a fun time dressing up!
Later that night we had a little party for my Mom to open her presents and sing to her. The day was packed, but so much fun!
Here are my pictures from that day. I took a lot, but not enough LOL...can never have enough!
Happy late BLOGGER birthday you two!

I've been a little blog deprived without it, and I'll now be playing catch up for the next few days.
April Fools day seems to be a popular birthday day in our family. My Grandma, Mom, Sister in law, and a couple of cousins Celebrate Their birthday together.
We started out our day celebrating at Sizzler for lunch! Mmmm so Yummy!
That evening Chelsea threw a Mocktail party at her and Dane's house for her 21st Birthday. We had such a fun time dressing up!
Later that night we had a little party for my Mom to open her presents and sing to her. The day was packed, but so much fun!
Here are my pictures from that day. I took a lot, but not enough LOL...can never have enough!
Happy late BLOGGER birthday you two!

1 comment:
thanks for blogging (and thanks for the very attractive picture of me openeing presents...lol...i promise i was more excited about them then it shows...lol) I was already talking to dj as to when our next "dress" up party should be! thanks again for driving down and coming to the party
Post a Comment