Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend photo album

The day before Easter.
My Smiley little Emma. One of the happiest babies I've ever met.

Aaron and Braiden's Easter baskets.

Emma and My Easter baskets.

We thought that Braiden was still a little young to have his Easter basket hidden, but Aaron and I hid each others :) Good times!

Aaron after he found his Easter Basket.

Braiden with his "Easter Basket".

Emma with her "Easter Piggy".

Little Memma.:)

For some reason Braiden wanted a binky just like Emma. I was a little nervous to give it to him...wondering if now that I've finally weened him from a bottle to a sippy we'd have to ween him from a binky too. Luckily it ended up being no big deal. When he was done, he handed it back to me and said,"I'm done. Put away." :) Feeww!


Braiden is such a drama queen! When ever Emma barley touches, pokes him or anything he says,"ow!" and then points to where she touched him and says,"hurts!" I don't know how many times a day I tell him that she isn't hurting him. I think he wants more attention.
What a silly boy!

Just Mommy and Emma.

Emma, Mommy and Braiden.

Just Mommy and Braiden.

"Grandpa" Braiden. So CUTE!

We've been hanging out a lot with some friends in our ward lately. They all have kids, but especially all of the little girls just dote over Emma. They want to hold her, feed her, and help her with her binky. Ever since we've been spending more time with them Braiden has be paying more attention to Emma. Yesterday he asked me if he could hold her about 8-9 times. He helped her with her bottle, and wants her to sit next to him. I love it! He's been such a good little helper. I hope it lasts :)

It's been a little harder lately to get Braiden to smile at the right time for a picture, but not Emma that's for sure!




Braiden wearing his swimming suit, ready to go to his Mommy and Me swim class. He loves the water! And I think it's awesome for him and I to have one on one time during the class.

We also had an Easter egg hunt at a park for the kids with a bunch of friends. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera and had to use Aaron's phone but I haven't gotten the pictures off of it yet. Braiden had a blast! But luckily didn't know there was candy in the eggs until we got home later that night. I don't think he would have collected very many eggs if he had. LOL

I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend, because we sure did!

Any one do anything fun?

5 comments:

DJ said...

That is so cool the easter bunny even got you guys baskets! I told dj he must of been naughty because the easter bunny didnt leave him a basket...lol. Your family is just too cute. Cannot wait to see you this weekend

Sarah Moran said...

I love that cute purple outfit Emma is wearing and her beautiful smile! Looks like you had a great Easter weekend.

Heather said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love Emma's outfit.

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

so so so cute!!!!

Nanette said...

Love all of the pictures. Especially the ones with you and the kids.