Thursday, February 17, 2011

She's THREE MONTHS already!

It's so hard to believe that my little Emma is three months old already. She is growing up so fast! She loves to smile and does it often. She is so strong and can almost hold herself up in a sitting position by herself and loves to be held to stand up. She's so much fun to dress-up; I haven't found an outfit that doesn't look adorable on her (although I'm a LOT bias:) She is still working on the sleeping through the night part, but we're getting there, and she is such a joy to have in our home. We love our Emma Bobemma!



She is so precious!

2 comments:

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

We are so sorry that we couldn't make it to her blessing. But there was no way we were bringing our boys with RSV anywhere near you guys. We will have to set up a weekend when we can come visit. I cannot believe we haven't seen her yet. She looks just like Braiden.

The Dance Source said...

That's just fine we totally understand:) My sister's little boy had RSV too and couldn't make it. We'd love to have you guys come visit! I hope the boys are doing better! We hope to see you soon! :)