Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Geeken is my favorite!

Braiden's favorite person right now is his cousin Ethan (Geeken). A couple day's before Emma's blessing He found out that Ethan was going to come to our house. He was so Excited! He was Ethan's little shadow the whole time he was here. If I couldn't get him to do something, he'd just have to see Ethan do it and that became the thing he wanted to do most. :)

(Braiden and Ethan playing pirates...)





(Braiden and Ethan pretending to be dogs)

Braiden really was Ethan's shadow. Ethan was such a good sport, and we were so glad that he was able to come and visit us. :)

The day that Ethan, My Mom (Nana had been staying at our house for the past two weeks), and my brother Caleb left our house, Braiden walked around the house calling there names. It was so sad, I think for a while he thought that they were playing hide-and-go-seek with him like that had while they were here. We love when we have visitors, and obviously Braiden does too:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I miss you guys and "Geeken". It was so fun to see Ethan and Braiden playing together.

Just so you know, I am writing a blog as soon as I'm done checking everyone else's and I'm changing my password! (Thanks for writing the last one though!)

Nanette said...

I love that he calls him Geeken. That is so cute. It is also adorable that Braiden followed him around everywhere. I wish I could've been there.