Every year as my birthday draws nearer I begin to dread getting a year older. I loved being 21, and when 22 came along I tried to prolong it as long as possible. Same with 22, and now I can add 23 to the list. It is so crazy how our view on Birthday's change as we get older. When you're younger you want to be older, and older younger. Or maybe even to stop aging at all. So far I think being 23 has been my favorite age. How could I ever trade my two beautiful kids and the things I've learned since I've become a Mom, and I love being a wife to my wonderful husband.
I'm exactly one minute away from officially becoming 24. So I was wondering what has been your favorite age in your life so far and why?
BRING ON 24! LETS SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT!:0)
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My favorite age is always whatever age I happen to be at the moment. I sometimes wish I were younger again, but I like being 32 (almost 33) too much to go back. Happy Birthday Katie!
Happy Birthday! I think 23 has been my favorite....thats how old i am now. Every year just seems to get better. Did you make all of Emma's bows? I am looking for elastic for Ali's hair bows and can't find it. Any ideas?
You are lucky you are still so young!! My hardest before 30 was 25 but the wierd thing now is I actually don't mind being 30 like I thought I would! Happy Birthday!!
Heather, I have made bows for Emma but not the one in the picture. Are you looking for lace elastic or just plain elastic? Have you tried Jo Anne's. They seem to have a little of everything. Good luck!
I am looking for the lace elastic...I will try Joann's. Have a fun time on your trip! P.S. Your Family is adorable!!
Post a Comment