Saturday, April 3, 2010

MaRcH


March has just flown by so FAST! Before I new it April 1st was here! Here is just a small recap of the happenings of our family this last month!


At the beginning of the month we headed to Cedar City to spend sometime with some of Aaron's family. It was a long drive late at night to get there, but so much fun once we got there :)


Our CuTiE bRaIdEn RaY!


Braiden and Grandpa Willden are buddies! He loves hanging out with his Grampy




Auntie Sara with her new hair style...:)


Daddy and Braiden, So CUTE!


Me holding Braiden's newest cousin Adam, he is so adorable and makes Braiden look so BIG!


~Aaron's wanna be fro~


This Month Braiden has turned his crawling speed up to the highest notch. I have a hard time keeping up with him, he has gotten so fast. He officially gets into everything. No cupboard has been left unexplored and destroyed. He is getting so close to taking his first steps, I think there is still a chance it could happen in the next few weeks before his birthday if not soon after.


Every day, when its about the time for Aaron to come home I ask Braiden,"Where's Daddy?" He crawls over to this front window and gabbers "Da Da!" until he sees Aaron pull up in his truck. It is the cutest thing to watch.


Braiden has just discovered Baby dolls and loves to hold and cuddle with them.

I can't believe our little Braiden is almost 1 year old! Time flies, but boy are we having a blast!

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

I can't believe he is one years old either. It awesome though that at least he likes me now!

Sunshine said...

Barf!! What the freaky green hair lady! Belch... we did have fun though!

Nanette said...

He is such a cutie! That is so cute that he goes to the window to wait for Aaron. I'm excited for his birthday party!