Friday, April 30, 2010

Firsts

The BIG birthday boy himself! :)
I guess it's never to late to post.... April 11th my little Braiden turned 1 year old. It seemed like the minute he became a one year old he went from a little boy, to my big boy! Here are a couple pictures from his big day; at least his first party with Mommy and Daddy. Little did he know there was more fun to come. I'll have to post pictures from his Jensen and Willden party later.

Luckily Braiden was just turning one and had no judgment about the airplane cake I made him. As long as it was all chocolate (Which it was) he seemed perfectly satisfied.

Braiden and Daddy being silly together before Braiden's Birthday dinner.

Braiden is still trying to get in the mode of being a good present opener. Just like at Christmas he seems to really enjoy the Wrapping paper portion of the present really well. But luckily once he saw that there was a surprise inside of all that fun paper he had fun finding out what was all hiding inside them all.




This is the first time Ive ever been able to get a movie to work on my blog....I didnt know how to center it...im just happy it worked at all. It was so cute to see him dive into his cake like he did. So much fun!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BRAIDEN RAY! WE LOVE YOU!!!



After a long day of cake, presents, and fun. Braiden ended his Birthday in the tub cleaning off his Birthday cake success. He loves Bath time, so it was just another scoop of icing on the cake!



Along with Braiden's first Birthday he's also had another first. Two days in a row he's taken two consecutive steps all by his big boy self. He gets so proud, and I figure any day now he's going to take off running. We say we are excited for this (It is really exciting) But we'll get back to you when we are having to chase him all over the house, and cleaning up all the new messes he'll be making with his new found freedom! :)

4 comments:

Nanette said...

He is getting so big. He is so cute and looks just like you. I think you did a great job on the cake and I love seeing kids go crazy with their cake. I'm glad we were able to have a birthday party with him too. :)

Melanie said...

Ditto to what Nanette said!

Love you guys!

Loriannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Van Tassell's said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! :) Braiden is just so adorable and I can't believe how big he's getting! I'm glad you guys all had a good first birthday for him!! :D Love you guys!!!