Friday, February 26, 2010

A hApPy LiFe

Do you ever wonder if that beautiful, white, one-time-wear wedding dress that is hanging in your closet, that is perfectly cared for and put away where no one will ever see it will ever fit you again like it once did? I have thought that since before Braiden was born, back when my stomach was starting to get bigger when I found out I was pregnant, and my favorite jeans no longer fit. My Wedding dress is hanging in my closet in the long white bag it came in. I see it very often, at least every Sunday when I am picking out a dress to wear to church. Well, the other day curiosity got the better of me; wondering if that perfect white dress I waited my whole life to wear, and then you only get to wear it for one day...would fit me. I decided to play dress up, and try it on again once and for all! :)


To my amazement and pure joy it fit!!!


I had Aaron take a few pictures of me (because who knows if this will ever happen again :)



Your wedding day is always "the happiest day of your life", or so they say...I loved my wedding day, back then you wonder how you could ever be happier. Well the happiness keeps on coming! :) As curious as I was to see if it fit, it would have been OK if it hadn't. I'm happy in my wife and mom jeans, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

What a good idea. I should try mine on (well, maybe when I am not pregnant). I think you should be able to feel like a bride more than just one day of your life. You look cute! :)

Melanie said...

I think mine might have fit me until after Naomi. Then, not so much. I'm glad you modeled yours again. I hope someday you have a daughter who wants to wear it!