
I had the best valentines day I've ever had this year. Aaron drove 12 hours to meet me in Salt lake on Saturday. He left after work on Friday and got to Salt Lake about 9 Valentines's Day morning. After three weeks of not seeing each other, that in it's self would have made it a perfect day! Besides being able to stay at the Radissen it was fun to go out to eat, shop, and walk around Temple Square together.
I don't think that you can ever know just how much you miss someone until you get to see them again
. It was hard to say good bye again when he had to leave for Arizona again Sunday morning, but it was easier knowing that I get to fly out and see him on Friday...YAY!!!! I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines's Day!!!

1 comment:
I'm so glad that Aaron did all of that traveling safely. I was really worried about him driving all night but I'm glad you got to be together!
Post a Comment