Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My cute husband... :)

Aaron has been in Arizona for over a week now and is working really hard. I am so grateful to have such a great husband that will go so far to work for our little family! It's funny because when the weekend rolled around and he couldn't come home he had to find some kind of entertainment. Wal-mart here he comes!!! The nearest Wal-mart to the little town of Kearny Arizona where he is staying is about 50 miles. (It's farther than that for us when we are in Rawlins, so to us that's no big deal.) The next thing I know I get a picture message on my phone of a cute car seat. He was so excited about it cause we had been looking but hadn't found the right one for the right price yet. I gave him the go ahead to buy it, and now it is the latest addition in his truck! :) I thought it was so cute that the first thing that he did when he got back to his hotel was buckles it into the back seat of his truck! He is already such a proud Daddy and Braiden isn't even born yet! :) This little story made my week! I love you Honey!!!
(He sent me a picture of it actually in his truck but it wouldn't upload :( )

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww, cute Aaron. Maybe he should buy a doll and practice strapping it in. The other guys at the copper mine might think that a little strange if they saw a doll in his truck though.

Nanette said...

That is so sweet. I love it when the hubby's take an interest in something like that. We can share sympathy pains because both of our guys are gone. At least we have an awesome family that we can hang out with. :)

suzy said...

That is so cute. When you are dating someone you never stop to think what kind of dad they will be. No matter how many nieces and nephews they have, you just never know. It sounds like you lucked out there. And you know he is thinking about you every second he is gone. Cute cute.

The Van Tassell's said...

Awe, that is super cute! :) I'm so happy for you! That stinks that you're apart but that's awesome that you know he's thinking of you and loves you :)