Wednesday, December 31, 2008
New Years...And heading home...
I can't believe that 2009 is knocking on our door. It has been so nice being so close to our families these last couple months, and we are excited to get to celebrate New Years Eve with my family. It will be our last big bang here in Utah before Aaron and I drive back to Rawlins and have life set back in for us. Aaron will start work again on the 5th of January and I don't think I've ever seen any one so excited to go back to work. We've had almost a 2 month vacation from "real life" but what better way to spend a vacation than with family? We are excited to get back to our home in Rawlins and are praying that we will find everything still standing when we drive up. It's been great to be able to see a lot of our extended family as well and will look forward to coming up to visit again soon. Hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009 here we come!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to see some more pictures of you and your belly now that you will be home with nothing else to do.
I sure hope that now that you're home you're not without the internet again!
Miss you!
Post a Comment