Monday, December 1, 2008

In only 2 days!

I've officially got all of my Christmas shopping done. This is by far the earliest i've ever completed my shopping. Aaron and I decided to try going early morning shopping this year the day after Thanksgiving, and it was all good and fun until it came to standing in the lines. This was a first time for the both of us and people can get so crazy! Aaron already has plans to do it again next year! So if you count Friday and today I got it all done in two days. We are excited to be able to spend Christmas with our families this year and are already counting down the days! Only 24 to go!!!

2 comments:

suzy said...

You guys are crazy to go shopping that early!! Those lines are the worst, aren't they? I didn't get up early, but I made it to Target later that day and my SIL had someone drop the F bomb at her cause she pushed her cart in his way. Oops.
Congrats on having a boy!! I have been out of town and away from the internet!! Little boys are so sweet. Girls are fun too.

Melanie said...

I am jealous. If I didn't have the Internet to shop by I wouldn't even be started!