Friday, September 26, 2008
my pants don't fit...
You know how everyone has that favorite pair of jeans? The ones that fit perfectly and are extremely comfy? Ya I have a pair of those. And yesterday I found out that they don't fit perfect anymore and they are no longer comfy. I think I've finally hit the in between stage of pregnancy. To big for my clothes and too small for maternity clothes. What are girls to do? Last night I had to wear a pair of Aaron's pj pants to bed and I couldn't even tighten the draw string enough to keep them up...It was actually kind of funny. But this is not cool...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your solution is the rubber band trick. It works! Just get a good thick rubber band and loop the rubber band around the button hole and the ends onto the button. Hahaha...that is how my pants have been fitting my fat lard for the past four years of marriage. Hehehe...
Your silly!
Chris is right, that is one of the only things to do. You are at the worst stage, clothing-wise. They also sell "belly bands" (I think that is what they are called) but I am not sure why they are so great. I didn't discover them until after I had Max. But I think Emily has one, you should ask her. Good luck. I was doing the rubber band thing one time at the mall in St. George thinking I was safe from running into anyone I knew. I happened to run into Brooke that day and it was humiliating, because she is always so gorgeous and I looked like an idiot. The best thing to do it get a few comfy skirts. I have one that I got at DownEast Outfitters and it has like a six inch waist band that can be folded over, but when I was pregnant I would just leave it up and it was so comfy. Sorry I am not much help. I will try to find these products and send you links. Except for the rubber band. That one is a no brainer.
You must be getting fat! It's about time! J/k. I just have to say that, because you and Naomi were happy when I started to get fat.
The same thing happens after you have the baby. You're too big too fit into your pre-preggo clothes and if you're like me you don't want to wear maternity clothes anymore...
Post a Comment