Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting the show on the road...


I've finally started to get the show on the road for selling the quilts and baby blankets that i've made. Suzy helped me find this website called Etsy...(THANKS SUZY!) and I've listed some of my things on there. My "Company" I guess you'd call it is called Baby Made. Please help me spread the word! I hope it turns out well. Thanks everyone for your support!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Katie, will you put a link to the site? I don't know if it's possible but it would help to us spread the word. Tanks.

-Chris wrote this.

The Dance Source said...

I just put one on the side above my baby countdown. Thanks!

suzy said...

Hurray!! How exciting. I will definitely dedicate a post on my blog to your new little store. I am so excited.

Melanie said...

I love the name you chose!