That is so funny! I will make sure that I never give you mine Mom! :) Cute back ground and I love the picture! It looks just like your house, Katie! J/k!
Hey, cute page. I got on to naomi's page and I couldn't find a place to comment. She read my article about Wyoming and I wanted her to know that the day we went to see the prision it was interesting, but I hate it because I got so sick afterward. I mean almost throwing up sick, achey body, fever. Cevin had to drive me home because I could stay another night and I was so sick. The best part about Wyoming is you guys! Thanks again for making my stay bareable...
3 comments:
Ha ha very funny mom!!! Yes I think now would be an ideal time to change our password! jk Thanks so much it's all very cute!!! You Rock!
That is so funny! I will make sure that I never give you mine Mom! :) Cute back ground and I love the picture! It looks just like your house, Katie! J/k!
Hey, cute page. I got on to naomi's page and I couldn't find a place to comment. She read my article about Wyoming and I wanted her to know that the day we went to see the prision it was interesting, but I hate it because I got so sick afterward. I mean almost throwing up sick, achey body, fever. Cevin had to drive me home because I could stay another night and I was so sick. The best part about Wyoming is you guys! Thanks again for making my stay bareable...
Post a Comment