Tuesday, August 5, 2008
What to say? What to say?
This weekend we were in Utah for a family reunion and a baby blessing and had so much fun seeing our family. I kind of got camera happy especially around Ethan and Logan, and was hoping to post some of the pictures I took. The time I actually have pictures to post I can't find the camera cord. Hopefully I will get to post them soon. This past week Aaron and I had our first Annual Willden family talent show. It was silly and lots of fun! We wanted to start doing it now and it will be our own family tradition when we have kids. This year it was probably more of a joke because it was just the two of us, but things are the funnest when there so silly. (Don't worry I'll post pics of that to.) LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it's cool that you're starting family traditions. I think you need to take videos, not just pictures!
Post a Comment