Monday, January 17, 2011

A quick Two months!

Our Little Emma is 2 Months old today!

She is such a sweet little girl, and such a joy! A couple of weeks ago she started smiling, and her little smiles are so cute!

She has been my little dress up girl, I've really enjoyed having a little girl to accessorize. I was even able to paint her toe nails around Christmas. It was so adorable, and fun to have someone to do "Girl things" with :)

Just a few of my favorite pictures of Our little Princess, and our Dress up fun! :)

Our Little Ballerina!

Emma's dress she got for Christmas! So Cute! (This was after her cute big daisy headband, and brown boots had been taken off after church.) But still so cute!

I didn't even pose her, she's just a natural model :)

I can't get enough of the pink clothes and the flower headbands!

More of Emma's cute smiles. Two months! Crazy!

Mommy and her Princess!


Growing cuter everyday! So TRUE!




We love you Emma Girl!!!:)

No comments: