Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Blessing


We just wanted everyone to know that Aaron is blessing Emma February 6, 2010 at our church here in Rawlins at 1:00 p.m. We will be having a luncheon before the blessing at 11:30 at our house. We are so excited to Celebrate the birth and blessing of our little girl:)

3 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

Going to the baby Willden blessing....CHECK and CHECK! :D
Can't wait to see you guys!

Heather said...

It's so fun to read about your family...we really have a lot in common you are just a couple months ahead. Congrats with the birth of your new little one. I have really enjoyed keeping up with you and your family through your blog and seeing your cute "girl projects." Good luck with the baby blessing.

Nanette said...

She is starting to look more like a baby instead of a newborn. So cute! I'm going to try to figure out a way so that I can come. I really want to be there and it has been forever since I have seen you cute house. :)