Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Nursery

One of the fun things about having a girl for me were getting to do all of the cute girly decorating stuff. I've looked forward to painting the nursery for months now, and am so glad that it's done and just waiting for our precious little girl to arrive.

After painting the nursery came time to set up the crib. Braiden is still sleeping in his crib until after Christmas when he will get his "big boy" bed. (He still hasn't shown any interest in climbing out of his crib yet so we'll see how that goes.) Braiden has beaten up his crib pretty bad though, so I was excited to get this new crib for this baby, and hopefully it will last longer than Braiden's has. Aaron and I had fun setting up the crib, and I was really excited to see it put together, since I bought it online you never know. It's so cute! And Aaron didn't even mind setting it up, (as long as he got to watch the Yankee's game while he did it :) Thanks for your help Honey! :)


This is the bed set and canopy I made for the Nursery. I Obviously went with my favorite color instead of the traditional pink. I love it! And I'm glad that it all came together so well.



(the pictures I made for the wall)


(these are the flowers that are along the bottom of all the walls to match the bed set)

(the changing table under the shelves. Now minus the paint cans and other stuff that doesn't belong.)

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Wow Katie. Her room looks so good. That's nice that it is finished. I'm not done with Colin's and he is already 4 months old. Hopefully soon though.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Love the purple canopy and all the decorations! That is so fun!