Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My little stud :)


The other day Braiden and I decided to take a walk to the park. It takes quite the ready process to go anywhere these days, let alone a walk to the park in the heat. Braiden wore his 49er's hat, sunglasses, and sandals and had his puppy under one arm and his bottle of orange juice in the other hand. :) He looked so cute and actually kept his sunglasses and hat on the whole time.


Braiden and his puppy taking a rest at the bottom of the slide.

Braiden sitting in the swing all by himself...scared mommy to death, but he did it:) He's too brave for me sometimes! All in all we had a fun time together, and we did it just in time. I don't think there will be many more hot days like that this year.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

You tell me to check blogs, but you didn't tell me I'd need a decoder ring to read your font! :)

The Dance Source said...

LOL Grandma!

Nanette said...

What a cutie! At least he is brave. My kids were always to scared to do anything. They are finally starting to grow out of it though.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Melanie, I was thinking the same thing I can't read your font, whats up with that??

The Dance Source said...

Sorry Mom! I thought that you meant the font i chose was too small or something. Maybe this one will work...I take the LOL back :)