Well we servived our drive to and from Cedar City with no big incident. We had a great time there visiting family, and Braiden had a blast playing with his cousin.
Sadly today it's "On the Road Again." Today we will make the drive home to Rawlins to see Daddy! Yay!
I was so mad, I forgot my Digital Camera at home. I had to make due with my phone. Here are a couple of pics of Braiden during or trip.
Sadly today it's "On the Road Again." Today we will make the drive home to Rawlins to see Daddy! Yay!
I was so mad, I forgot my Digital Camera at home. I had to make due with my phone. Here are a couple of pics of Braiden during or trip.
Stairs. This was something we haven't had to deal with since we don't have any at our house. Luckily there was a gate for the steps going down, and Braiden surprised me when he was able to crawl up a couple of them.
I think Braiden liked that there was new toys to play with (or suck on) I think he left his slobbery mark on all of them :)
Braiden loved to play the piano with Grampy Willden, and Grampy Willden was happy Braiden wanted to play the piano with him :)FuN tImEs!

4 comments:
I'm such a dufus and didn't take a single picture of you with Adam, or with Braiden, or even my parents... Doi!
Thanks for visiting us. We had a great time!
Your little guy sure is cute as well!! Blake has the same lime green vest. I love it!!
I didn't know you'd been blogging so much. Of course I haven't been checking blogs. Your phone takes good pictures and at least you had it! I'm glad we got to see you last weekend even if it was for short bursts.
Hard to believe that Braiden is even cuter in person!
I can't believe how much he grows every time I see him! He's getting SO old!! And I love how much he looks like you when you were a baby! It's so cute!! :)
Can't wait to see you for your birthday! Raulon is excited as well! Love you! :)
Post a Comment