Monday, September 14, 2009

So much Love.

I was flipping through the channels on the t.v. this morning, trying to find something to watch while I did the dishes. I stopped on a show called, "sixteen and pregnant". What I thought was interesting about this show was that the mom and dad of the baby were giving her up for adoption soon after she was born. I ended up leaving the dishes dirty and crying in front of the t.v. the whole time I was watching the show. I was extremely touched, and couldn't imagine doing anything like that. Braiden was playing on the floor next to me, and I was so overcome with love for by little baby. If anyone had asked me at that time what i was thinking and feeling, I know I couldn't have answered. It was indescribable love for a little human that has filled my life so completely. I love him so much, and thank Heavenly Father everyday for the wonderful gift he gave me.

1 comment:

The Van Tassell's said...

Aw, you are such a good little Mommy! I've always thought that.