Wednesday, September 16, 2009

crazy scrapbooking

I can't believe Dane is coming home in just a little over a month! I'm so excited, it seems like it's been so long since he's be home and all I have to say is that "it's about time!" :)

I'm doing Dane's mission scrapbook for him and would really like to have it completely finished before he gets home. I never knew that my Brother could take so many pictures! I'm a little behind and now I'm hurriedly trying to play catch-up! Every second I had today I was working on his scrapbook. I actually was able to get quite a lot done, and I can't wait for Dane to see the finished product! I hope he likes it ;)

3 comments:

Nanette said...

That's awesome! We need to scrapbook together. It has been so long since I have. Dane will love it and appreciate it so much!

The Van Tassell's said...

I agree with what Nanette said! I'm sure Dane will really love it and appreciate all the effort you put into it! Also that we need to scrapbook! I think we should have one of those all-night-scrapbook parties that Nanette has had with Chris' sisters and Mom before, don't you? That'd be so much fun!!

The Dance Source said...

We so should! Name the day! :)