This is one of Braiden's newest friends Hallen. A little over a week ago we went out to dinner and then bowling with some of our friends that Aaron went to high school with. Their little boy Hallen is a little more than three months older than Braiden. Don't you think they hit it off? It will be fun to watch them play when they grow up. We hope they will be friends :)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
New Friends
This is one of Braiden's newest friends Hallen. A little over a week ago we went out to dinner and then bowling with some of our friends that Aaron went to high school with. Their little boy Hallen is a little more than three months older than Braiden. Don't you think they hit it off? It will be fun to watch them play when they grow up. We hope they will be friends :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute! At least one good thing about Braiden not having hair is he doesn't have any to be pulled!
I'm so glad that Braiden has a little friend! I wish I had a kid that was closer to his age, but when the boys all get older I am sure they will still play together. We will have to plan things better for the next kid! :)
Aaron you guys need to move back to Utah. I know we say that all the time but they would be such cute little friends. We love you guys.
Post a Comment