Smiley Braiden, ready to watch the show...This last Friday we all loaded up our cars and headed to the Drive-In to see Harry Potter...
Me, Aaron, and Braiden AKA the mini famThe best and worst part of a drive-in movie is having to get to the lot a couple hours early to get a good spot for the show. But it's also fun because that's when we all REALLY get to hang out together :)





4 comments:
If you are going to wait a few hours anyway, you should drive down to Mt. Pleasant where it is not crowded. But it is also not a double feature drive-in which sucks. What drive-in did you guys go to ?
That was a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys were able to go with us. You got some really cute pictures that I might have to steal! :)
I love the drive-in! It was the only way Steven and i got to got to the movies when we lived in Michigan.
Post a Comment