
Our little boy turned three weeks a couple of days ago. It seems like I just barely woke Aaron up in the middle of the night because I was having contractions and now I wake him up when it's his turn to feed Braiden. Aaron made a comment to me this morning that he wishes there was an at home nursery that you could take the baby to every once in a while like at the hospital. I think the lack of sleep that he has been getting is really catching up with him. :) It's funny how the thought of going to bed is so welcome and at the same time can have the tendency of bringing you to tears. His nights and days may still need a little rearranging and cause us some frustration...I love how even though he's a little ball of screams and tears at night, In the morning when I wake up and see him he is still that cute little boy that we love.
The nights of sleep will eventually return right? Until then we'll just enjoy the added hours of quality time with Braiden :)


1 comment:
Oh he is so cute! He is changing so much.
Post a Comment