Ever since even before Braiden was born he's been all that I blog about lately. As much as I absolutely love him, today i think that I'll blog about the other man in my life :) My Husband.
Aaron and I have been married a little over a year now, and what an amazing time it has been. Even through our ups and downs he is always there. The one that makes me smile, laugh and cry (in a good way). Since the first time we met I felt drawn to him in a way I never had anyone else. I loved watching him in the pageant and being able to see him bare his testimony and watching it grow through the process of the show. It was fun playing his wife in the pageant and now even more so actually being his wife. :)
Never once has he complained about having to work. In fact he told me once that he feels like that is what he is supposed to do, support a family. Even if it takes a 70 hour work week to do it. I feel so completely lucky to be married to a man who wants that.It's been awesome to see what an amazing Daddy that he has been from the very beginning. I love to just sit and watch him hold Braiden, and how he smiles at every small move he makes as he watches him. The first thing he wants to do when he gets home is hold his son, and that is such a blessing to me, to know that even after the stresses of the day, coming home to his family brings him that much joy.

He is the perfect mixture of love and support. With him there is always a shoulder to cry on and open arms for a hug. His smile brings a smile to my face and he always seems to have the perfect words to say to make me feel better in any situation.
He is always trying to get me to try new things, and we have had so much fun in the process. All though I think I need a redue when it comes to trying the wave runner...I think I scared him a little (I didn't know I was pregnant and very very emotional). I love his adventurous spirit, and his drive to accomplish new things. He has a way of making me want to better myself. To become as good of a wife as he is a husband. There is no better husband in my eyes than him, who always makes me feel so beautiful and so loved! I can't wait to see where life takes us and all the adventures we'll take as a couple and as a family. I love you Honey!!!!!

4 comments:
You are definitely a cute couple. And I'm totally talking about how hot you both are.
I know my brother is cute and all, but.. that baby... I want to gobble him up! YUM YUM!!!
I'm glad you guys have each other. He is great for you! I'm also glad that Braiden is starting to sleep better! :)
Ah, that is sweet. Aaron is such a good guy and we're blessed to have him as part of our family now!
Post a Comment