Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our little man!

Braiden is eleven days old already, and even more today than the day he was born, the most adorable thing we've ever seen. I think that it has still yet to hit me 100% that I'm a Mommy and this beautiful little boy is mine. As I look back on the last nine months they really did go by so fast! And now that he's here I wouldn't change anything.

On Sunday we were able to come home to Rawlins, hopefully for good this time and it was so much fun showing Braiden around his house and especially his room. Judging by the way he didn't cry and continued sleeping when we brought him in is a pretty good indication that he likes it...I think :) It's been a little bit of a challenge getting used to his sleeping hours, but His smiles and big blue eyes make the sleepless nights worth it! We can't wait to watch him grow up and see the little man that he becomes.

6 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

He is so cute!! I bet it is so nice to finally be home in your own house.

Nanette said...

He has the cutest outfits. I love them. I hope that he is starting to sleep better at night. I'm glad that he gets to use his cute room. So fun!

Chris Gamble said...

Bring Braiden back. Bring Braiden back.

Melanie said...

We know that Braiden likes his crib and mobile, hates a bath and isn't too sure about the changing table because that's where he gets lotioned and his clothes removed (something he hates). But he sure loves to snuggle and I'm glad I get to spend this week with him! (And you guys too of course.)

Sunshine said...

I want to gobble that baby up right now!!! Sleeping... that is always the hardest part for me.

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

he is so adorable we will have to come visit you