
Our little baby boy came unexpectedly Saturday April,11 2009. A whole eight days early. No one was as surprised as I was when I started having contractions around 10:30 the night before. I was sure that we were going to get sent home from the hospital when we went in around 5:30 that morning, but boy was I happy when they took me to a room instead.
Braiden Ray Willden was born at 12:56 pm later that day, and weighed only 6 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 inches long. Definitely a lot smaller than anyone (but my mom since she guessed his wieght right) thought he was going to be. He is four days old now, and the cutest and most precious thing we've ever seen. We love him so much and are so happy to have him as a member of our little family. Thanks everyone for your support! We'll keep you updated on how our little man is doing! :)
Braiden and his proud Daddy Aaron
Mommy and Braiden Ray
Braiden and his proud Daddy Aaron
Mommy and Braiden Ray

3 comments:
What a perfect little face! Thanks for posting pics of the parents too!! What a cute family, congratulations!
I am so excited he is finally here! I am also glad that I got to see him a lot for his first few days. It will be so fun to see him grow and also find out what kind of a personality he will have!
I'm a grandpa again! Now the competition begins as to whether he will say NANA or PAPA first. I have lost twice so far. Seriously, the two of you are going to make great parents. I can already see it in the way you look at and treat Braiden. CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment