Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Family. Isn't it about...

From the very beginning your parents always teach you that you should always share. Toys, candy ect. But I believe that sometimes sharing isn't always the best thing. Sometimes you should keep things to yourself. This last weekend my family came to Rawlins to visit Aaron and I. Kind of like a mini graduation trip for Naomi. We all had tons of fun and it was sad when it was time for them to go Sunday evening. Little did they know they left something behind...A cold. I woke up the other morning and my throat felt a little scratchy. The next morning I had a stuffy nose and now to add to the fun I have a cough. Why is it when you have a stuffy nose it switches from one nostral to the next? (That was probably to much info to share) :) Anyway, I don't have any pictures to share this week, or any fun stories, just a little something on sharing. When you ask your self "to share? or not to share?" do me a favor Caleb and keep it to yourself. Just Kidding!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I am sorry that you have a cold. That stinks! I am still trying to get rid of the goobers in my nose that I got from my cold about a month ago. They always take forever to go away. Did you get the internet yet?

Melanie said...

I hope you feel better soon. Next time we'll just leave Caleb with you! :0)

Megan Passey said...

I know exactly what you mean about the nostril switching, I hate that! I hope you're feeling better soon!

suzy said...

I HATE stuffy noses!! Number one on my list is swollen glands though. It is the worst to have a cold right in the middle of summer too. How are your flowers doing? Some of mine are dying and it is so random because they are right in the middle of ones that are just fine. Annoying.