Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Second time's a charm?
Well, I did it. I took a chance and planted more flowers yesterday. I bought double the amount that I did last time, (probably because I didn't have anyone there to talk me out of it:) ) where were you when I needed you mom? jk. They always look so pretty right after you get done planting them, I just hope that I can keep them that way this time. I know they usually say "third time's a charm" but I'd like to get it right the second time this go around. I'm not sure what Aaron would think if I had to try again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm assuming you braved the library without me to blog! :D Either that or the nightmare of your missing modem is over. :P Whatever, it's good to hear from you again. Best of luck with the flowers. I think you need more practice though so I'm offering my dirt!
Good luck!! They will be okay this time. Just don't ever leave town. That is what always kills mine. I am never home. Flowers are expensive, aren't they? I thought I went overboard this year and was feeling guilty and when I told Joey how much I spent he said, "You didn't buy enough then." And he was right. I have too many places for flowers this year.
Post a Comment