
I know we all say it about our moms and for me it's no different. My Mom is the best! Last week I was having a really hard time, and like I always do when that happens I called my Mom. It was so great to talk to her, and she always has good advise. And before I knew it she made plans to come to Wyoming and see Aaron and I. She has been here for five days now and we will both be sad when she leaves! Last night we played skip-bo and yatzee and we were laughing so hard! (I was secretly hoping that I could get here to cackle) it's been to long since I heard a good one of those! Although I have been told from time to time that I am getting one too, (it must run in the family) But even so I love to laugh so it is so worth it! Anyway....I love you mom! thanks for everything!

2 comments:
Awwww, you're sweet. I'm having a lot of fun. You forgot to mention that I won at both Yahtzee and Skip-Bo! I love you too!
I feel the same way. Mom you are so awesome. You are always there for me when I need you! Love you!
Post a Comment