Emma was in a really happy mood this morning. I love when she giggles and smiles from "ear to ear". The flower head band she is wearing is so adorable, a Lady in our ward made it for her. We love it!
Emma modeling her head band.
Emma and Braiden sitting on the rocking chair in Emma's room. Braiden is still very much into having Emma sit by him. (As long as she doesn't touch him LOL)
Braiden found Emmas' headband, which he calls a "hat" and put it on by himself. This is how I found him when I came into the room :)
I was able to catch a little of Emma's giggles on camera.
2 comments:
Super cute! I bet its a lot more to have happy kids then grumnpy kids...lol
I love braiden's outfit in the first photo, and especially the one of him with the headband on. so so funny. Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment