When Abram was about 2 he put on his sisters Princess Pajamas. He looked so dang cute. I even think his finger nails were painted. Poor guy!Braiden Ray have a nice day looks adorable...and very manly!
WoW, you are almost a mommy to two!! ; ) Your family is so cute! I know what you mean with the whole teething thing! IT WILL PASS!
Your family is so adorable! Congrats on the girl!!
He looks so pretty! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When Abram was about 2 he put on his sisters Princess Pajamas. He looked so dang cute. I even think his finger nails were painted. Poor guy!
Braiden Ray have a nice day looks adorable...and very manly!
WoW, you are almost a mommy to two!! ; ) Your family is so cute! I know what you mean with the whole teething thing! IT WILL PASS!
Your family is so adorable! Congrats on the girl!!
He looks so pretty! :)
Post a Comment