What a fun age! Braiden is Crawling all over the place, and I am constantly chasing him around and trying to keep in out of everything.
I keep telling Aaron that I think Braiden will be walking for sure by the time He's one. We will all be very surprised if he doesn't. I'm just hoping we still have a while before he figures out how to climb out of his crib.
Braiden loves to watch movies, and people;he is very much a people watcher, and is starting to copy things that he sees others do.

4 comments:
Holy cow he is growing so fast. He is so cute cute cute.
Eric and I are going to be coming to see you guys at some point, however, it will probably not be until summer time when the pregnancy is over and Eric gets more vacation days. We miss you guys. Hope things are going great.
I miss the guy. Bring him over. LOL.
What a cutie!!!! I swear he gets bigger every day! :) I can't wait to see you guys for your birthday!! Give Braiden a kiss for us!
Amber, That would be awesome if you guys could come visit!!! So much fun! I hope everything is going well with little baby #2!
Chris, Come see us :) LOL Is that a babysitting offer?
Naomi: mmmuuua! (That's the kiss I just gave Braiden for you!) He just got another tooth which makes seven, and I think he is going to take off walking soon. CrAzY!
Post a Comment