I can't believe how fast time is flying, and that March is pretty much over and April is here. Wasn't it just Christmas and New Years? I have another Doctor's appointment today, and it just reminds me that my due date is only three weeks away now. We had a chance to have an ultrasound at our appointment last week and it is so amazing to see our little guy on the screen! I am so glad for the technology that they have these days where they can already tell that everything with Braiden and I are going well...and he isn't even here yet! As the days go by I am getting more nervous for the day that he will get here. Not for him actually being here but the process that it will take to get him here. ;) What can you do but pray that everything will go well though.? My Mom keeps telling me that you really surprise yourself with how much you can handle. And boy I hope that's true!
Today Nick, My Mom and I are braving the weather and are taking a short over night trip to Aaron's and My house in Rawlins. It's hard to believe all of the things that we have accumulated in the two months that we have been here. 98% of it is things for Braiden, from showers and things (Thanks everyone!) but it will be nice to get it all situated at our home before Braiden is here. There is a good chance that Aaron will be back working in Rawlins next week, but as for me I feel better being close to the hospital and won't be going back again until the baby is born.
I'm sure time will continue to zoom by! Before we know it Braiden will be here. And for me that doesn't seem like such a bad thing at all! :)
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You didn't take a picture of yourself like I told you to! :) At least pretty soon you will have pictures of Braiden to put on here. I can't wait to finally be an Aunt on our side of the family! It's about time. LOL
You are going to be terrific! Having a baby is as easy as falling off a greased log! :) If it weren't so, women all over would have stopped after 1 child. The best feeling in the world is the peace you feel after a baby is born.
Post a Comment