Wednesday, January 21, 2009
In the 70's
Aaron is headed to Arizona for three or so weeks to work. His company has yet to start up work in Rawlins this year like they were supposed to so he is headed out where it is warm and sunny! He found out that is will be in the 70's the whole time he is there. I have to admit that I'm a little jealous...OK not a little a lot!!! I can't go with him, at least at first because of doctor appointments and stuff so I am staying at my parents for a while again. Thanks Mom and Dad! I hope that they aren't getting sick of me. But I've decided that we should all rent a nice bus...or plane :) and head down there for a little vacation from the cold and snow. Any body wanna come with me??? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pick me!!! It's so cold here! Aaron is so lucky! I'm sorry you have to be away from him for so long though :(
That would be great if you were able to go be with him for at least part of the time. It always helps me when I get to go visit Chris for a few days. It is also so fun to see new places. What part of Arizona will he be in?
Why don't you go to the doctor this week? Or skip out on it? I mean really they are not going to tell you much. Be with your hubby wubby. There isn't much time left where it won't be just the two of you. I mean Nanette and I haven't been on a date since mid-December. Bummer.
I'm not sure a 14 hour drive is worth it! I'll turn my electric blanket on high, snuggled under the blankets and dream I'm on the beach.
Chris, don't you consider Nanette going to the doctor with you yesterday and then out to breakfast a date? :) These days Dad and I consider a trip to the grocery store a date.
Ma, being prodded by the gay guy was more of date then anything. I hardly saw Nanette she was busy doing homework the whole time.
Post a Comment