Saturday, November 15, 2008
Fun Happenings...
Two days ago Aaron and I decided that we wanted to get out of the house and spend some time together, so we opted to go a movie. It's always fun to go to the movies and be pretty much the only ones in the theater...cause if your like me you can't be quiet for that long and its nice when you don't have anyone shushing you or throwing popcorn at the back of your head. We were only about 5 minutes into the movie when I felt this little movment in my belly. With a handful of popcorn half way to my mouth I realized that I had just felt my baby move for the first time! It was pretty exciting. I think at that time Aaron was happy to be one of the few couples in the theater cause we were pretty excited and couldn't hold it in. The movie was good, but it could never top the happenings in the first five minutes of the theater. From now on I guess I'll always associate the movie Eagle Eye with the first time I felt our baby move. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I heard that if you feel your baby move in the first four months than for sure it's a girl ;)
ya we'll see soon :) !
Aahh, that was so sweet! It is a wonderful feeling, stay healthy and I look forward to the blog with the announcement of the sex of the baby
I don't know where Naomi got her information, but I think it must be a myth, because I felt Logan kick pretty early and he is definitely a boy! That is so exciting that you finally felt "it" move though,
OMG! That is so exciting!!! Congrats! and Naomi I felt Tafton at 18 weeks and he is all man!
um...Naomi I think you just got proven wrong. :)
Post a Comment